inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
17:50-- yesitsme: --I came on to put up this link about a 9 year old who accidentally shot a gun range instructor in the head... with a f'n Uzi!
17:53-- yesitsme: I get a fam from NJ thinking what fun it is to be there and shoot real guns... from 8 year olds up. But really? Does it have to be a machine gun? Man!....... I think firearm progression levels should be put into place by this range, and others like it. Start small for damn sake!
17:56-- yesitsme: [At least they hold back and only give the 5 to 8 year olds .22s - holy cow - sarcastic gratitude]
17:56-- yesitsme: I'm sorry the man died, but this is ignorance.
17:57-- yesitsme: I would have nightmares over my 5 year old with even a .22.
18:00-- yesitsme: Not to mention the idea that this kind of 'family fun' activity would seem to relate guns to playthings for the very young and the immature.
18:01-- yesitsme: It's just so stupid. I'm momentarily furious.
18:08-- yesitsme: ---Hi Brian!--
18:21-- yesitsme: ... and THIS cracked me up!!! The B-Tourist, the Ostrich Pillow, and the Plane Sheets..... Hahahah!
18:22-- yesitsme: So here I am; :) and :_(
18:23-- yesitsme: o.. oops. really it was the other way around; :_( / :)
18:24-- Tex: LOL I just sent a link earlier today to my GF saying I wanted the ostrich pillow hahahaha
18:26-- Tex: I don't take the measurement so literal but mostly what they had were too short for my daughter's taste she is very picky, but mainly they had a lot of runner's shorts or those cheerleader shorts...
18:32-- Tex: the first time I ever held shot a fully automatic gun it was an illegally modified AK47 and it ended up pointing straight up in the air when I pulled the trigger I was not ready for the kick and I was in my 20's no way a 9 year old should have been shooting a automatic weapon that was either not mounted or didn't have someone helping brace it, I shot a full auto machine gun in 7th grade but it was mounted and it was at a US Army display at a regional boy scout jamboree back in the 70's man was there a line for shooting that thing well worth the wait for a kid though...
20:11-- yesitsme: oh wow... :D .. I can see where it would be! (worth the wait - AND a huge line to shoot it.)
20:11-- yesitsme: Yea! Ok.. MOUNTED. Now THAT would make a LOT more sense.
20:14-- yesitsme: The guy in the video was explaining how it is all so very supervised by kids PARENTS as well as range instructors. ... As we see, that didn't matter. I scoff at the way the reporter asked him how a 9 yr old ended up w an Uzi in her hands - and he repeated the question, then never answered it, except to say they start with 8 year olds.
20:17-- yesitsme: I get the idea that they don't get very many customers from out-of-the-area. In those cases, they don't really know they types of ppl they are dealing with. Just takin' their cash.
20:18-- yesitsme: Hahah. The Ostrich Pillow. Yea! I hope she gets it for you. Lolololololo
20:21-- yesitsme: I actually can see the attraction (a little bit) of having the B-Tourist on a plane.. or a bus! But c'mon... really?!?
20:21-- yesitsme: It's like; Let's hide our entire head -- then we don't have to look at anyone, and no one can see us.
20:21-- yesitsme: You can't see me!!
20:22-- yesitsme: What a put-off! I would freak if I sat next to someone with that.
20:22-- yesitsme: While clutching my stomach - hurting because I'd be laughing so hard.
16:24-- Gonzo: Football season is here!
16:25-- Gonzo: That means, at least locally, the return of the Taco Casa Kevin Rush Show! Second year I have gotten to do this.
16:25-- Gonzo: The preseason show is two parts, lots of material to cover.
16:25-- Gonzo: And for today, Part 1 is audio only.
16:25-- Gonzo: By LATE tonight, Part 1 and Part 2 will be up and they will both have audio AND video.
16:27-- Gonzo: Actually, would rather you go here....
16:27-- Gonzo: So you can see all the other cool stuff at the Mobi site.
15:53-- Gonzo: Part 2 of the Kevin Rush Show is up and ready for viewing. At the aforementioned forneyjackrabbits.mobi site.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Other Discussions on the community
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accident at Forney Community Park

Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 2 months ago #1

• forney9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Stay Connected!
This accident was Saturday before the gathering at Forney Community Park for Matthew Defilippo...
IMG_3743.jpg
Mathew Richards - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow Us: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - Linked in
Please...
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by forney9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 2 months ago #2

• momof4
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow. I hope they're ok.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 2 months ago #3

I wonder how that happened??? That looks like the straight shot out of the park. I assumed it was back by the curve.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 2 months ago #4

• ranger1
  • Junior Boarder
Someone on Facebook posted about seeing the kid take off from the parking lot(I assume down by the courts) then heard a crash.

The dumbass HS kids think they are cool and will take off from down there through the lot like it's a drag race then turn onto the main road coming into the park. I heard he was 17 and didn't have a license.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 2 months ago #5

• Write1
  • Expert Boarder
  • “I don't think a tough question is disrespectful.”
Maybe parents need to have a sit-down with their teens to remind them about the rules of driving---before we have another tragedy in Forney this summer. Teenagers driving is just scary, I think I had 3 minor accidents between 16 and 18 years of age--and I was driving like a grandma!
“They're called 'facts', and my role is to amplify those, not cheerlead. And I don't care at all...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 277 guests and one member online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.

Login or Register