Fair
43°F |  Forney, Texas |  Fair |  Humidity: 55% |  Wind: 8 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
23:20-- yesitsme: Did you know that if Nintendo stopped selling things RIGHT NOW, they would still have enough money to run at their current status for something like the next 50 years?
23:22-- yesitsme: They still have sales of their various products old and new -- including games -- that clip along at a pretty phenomenal rate. EVEN considering the myth that most people prefer to game on their phones now. (Which is up for debate.)
23:24-- yesitsme: I hear they are still putting out some pretty hot games - and have more anticipated ones in the chute.
15:03-- ranger1: I've always been the type when I fly to talk to as few as people as possible, so I guess I don't notice if the flight attendants are having a bad day lol
15:06-- ranger1: I believe it. Nintendo can just re-release old games with updated graphics and it will sell.
17:12-- yesitsme: Yea. Re-release is what they do some of.
17:20-- yesitsme: ... and btw, I guess I was kind of referring to Nintendo handheld gamer devices. The home consoles... I don't know. I bet Playstation or Xbox has them beat on those. But there is some game coming out for Wii soon that even a reluctant sonny is considering getting the Wii U for.
17:20-- yesitsme: Did you know that you can no longer get those original-style Wii consoles?
17:22-- yesitsme: Wii U or nothing - w internet access now. There is a new Wii Mini that looks great for younger kids/those that don't need to bother w internet.
17:23-- yesitsme: I think it's a Super Smash Brothers re-release. That one is a classic!
17:24-- yesitsme: He never plays Nintendo console anymore. Just handheld. I get to use his old-style Wii for internet access on my TV.
17:27-- yesitsme: ... and sometimes for looking at pictures.
17:27-- yesitsme: (Photos) on an SD card
17:29-- yesitsme: Zune. Can't get those anymore either. I still have one I use all the time. They quit making them.
17:29-- yesitsme: Years ago. Hahah!
17:30-- yesitsme: (you can see we don't do Apple products. No 'i' anything)
19:42-- ranger1: You can probably get a used Wii for $30 these days anyways.
19:43-- yesitsme: Yea. Or less!
19:44-- yesitsme: Here is a comment I liked about the latests riots in Ferguson;

Randy 7 hours ago
19:48-- yesitsme: ... except I feel bad for the business owners. No fair for them.
19:49-- yesitsme: ... and not that there WAS Fed Money coming for Ferguson. Was there last time they rioted?
19:49-- yesitsme: Shouldn't be.
19:51-- yesitsme: It's a far out concept in the comment - can't happen. But I get the sentiment.
19:54-- yesitsme: It just doesn't make any sense to show you are angry w a court decision in that violent way.
19:54-- yesitsme: No sense.
19:55-- yesitsme: It ain't the way "to fight".
23:35-- yesitsme: Oh wow... sorry. Comment didn't 'stick' cuz I copied and pasted it, or whatever
23:39-- yesitsme: It was a guy saying that the riots were no way for a community to react - that the simple solution is not to give them any Fed Money for repairs or restoration - to just pull out all the police, fire, and civil service from the community and let the people live with that, and build their community how they want to (and reap what they've sown in other words.)
0:50-- DebbieKay: Three of the remaining contestants on The Voice are from North Texas. Two of them were being interviewed by the news media tonight and one of the guys (Craig Wayne Boyd) said his grandmother lives in Forney. :)
1:25-- yesitsme: Cool! Boyd. Hmmm.
1:25-- yesitsme: Did you watch it when there was a guy named Nick or Nic or Nik that had to sing
1:25-- yesitsme: 'Blurred Lines'?
1:26-- yesitsme: He was in the top 25 finalists at that time.
1:28-- yesitsme: Maybe Mat will post it. "One of last three The Voice Contestants has Forney Gramma." Hah! Wouldn't put it past him.
1:28-- yesitsme: It Happened.
3:25-- jaxielovesJesus: Hi

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Other Discussions on the community
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accident at Forney Community Park

Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #1

• forney9
  • Administrator
  • Stay Connected!
This accident was Saturday before the gathering at Forney Community Park for Matthew Defilippo...
IMG_3743.jpg
Mathew Richards - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow Us: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - Linked in
Please...
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by forney9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #2

• momof4
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow. I hope they're ok.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #3

I wonder how that happened??? That looks like the straight shot out of the park. I assumed it was back by the curve.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #4

• ranger1
  • Junior Boarder
Someone on Facebook posted about seeing the kid take off from the parking lot(I assume down by the courts) then heard a crash.

The dumbass HS kids think they are cool and will take off from down there through the lot like it's a drag race then turn onto the main road coming into the park. I heard he was 17 and didn't have a license.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #5

• Write1
  • Expert Boarder
  • “I don't think a tough question is disrespectful.”
Maybe parents need to have a sit-down with their teens to remind them about the rules of driving---before we have another tragedy in Forney this summer. Teenagers driving is just scary, I think I had 3 minor accidents between 16 and 18 years of age--and I was driving like a grandma!
“They're called 'facts', and my role is to amplify those, not cheerlead. And I don't care at all...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 376 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.