Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
21:28-- ranger1: so they had to move
21:28-- yesitsme: wow. hassle
21:28-- ranger1: ya, but that's why I don't do friday night movies
21:28-- ranger1: on the day it releases, that's what I get
21:28-- yesitsme: Me neither
21:29-- yesitsme: or Saturday night either!
12:56-- Tex: No words?
15:09-- yesitsme: Ok. I'll give you one ---- FAKE.
15:10-- yesitsme: (I'm not believing it. Supposed surgery just a few months ago, and no scars. Maybe a prosthetic?)
15:13-- yesitsme: Hmm. On the other side, there IS wonders one can do w makeup too...
15:14-- yesitsme: (cover scars)
15:14-- yesitsme: I just don't believe it.
15:16-- yesitsme: If it's true, she must've went to Afghanistan or somewhere to find a doctor that would do this.
15:33-- yesitsme: In the comments was a guy who said; "Now I need a third hand". Hahahah!
16:39-- Tex: "udderly fake"
18:31-- yesitsme: Haaaaahaha!
21:23-- yesitsme: From Twitter: inForney.com @inForney

Structure fire in Scurry requesting mutual aid.
21:24-- yesitsme: Thanks InForney! I wondered what the very recent big rash of sirens were for!
1:13-- DebbieKay: Went to the inaugural community pep rally for the FHS Homecoming. It was fun.
1:15-- DebbieKay: BUT people sure are confused about driving in and out of the park. There were at least a half a dozen people driving eastbound in the westbound lanes on Justice Center Drive. Then add to that the confusing lane striping on FM548. I am so glad I don't have a kid in sports and have to drive to the park on a regular basis. In some ways I think it is worse now than when there was only one entrance to the park and only two lanes (with no turning lanes) on FM548. :(
13:20-- Tex: There is no amount of paint or traffic lights that can fix the stupidity of the drivers in Forney...
13:21-- Tex: Anybody have that mobile dog groomers information handy?
16:20-- ranger1: I got caught in all of that crap after my jog, totally forgot about that plus football games, plus soccer going on
16:21-- ranger1: at least 95% of the people all tried to leave via Justice Center Dr. so the stupid worked out in my favor. I do have to say that I wasn't 100% sure if I was in the correct lane on 548 though
1:08-- yesitsme: I don't see the problem with the striping on 548 now that it's done. Is it too dark to see or something?
1:10-- yesitsme: I get it.
1:11-- yesitsme: ... not confused. I just still think it was short-sighted, or maybe not allowed, not to continue a turning lane to the one driveway for Taco Casa/Jack's. Like I said - they have a before and an after.
10:16-- DebbieKay: What a difference a day makes! The striping on FM548 was (almost) finished yesterday with the new, correct reflectors in place. It was not like that Tuesday night. Now they need to finish by putting arrows in the turn pockets and finish the part between the entrance to Fox Hollow and the intersection of FM548 and FM1641 where there are many randomly placed temporary reflectors.
20:46-- ranger1: Well when I turned right onto 548 from the park, I had to think for a second to know if I was in a turn lane or the main lain
20:46-- ranger1: lane
20:47-- ranger1: wasn't sure if it was a right hand turn, or if the center lane was a both ways turn
6:12-- Gonzo: I just don't get the griping over 548. I drive it multiple times a week. At no time during the restriping did I ever find it confusing.
11:26-- DebbieKay: G, I've seen several people just keep driving straight as if it were still just a two-lane with no turning pockets. Didn't you find it just a little bit fun with there were just random reflectors in the road before it was re-striped? lol :)
11:26-- DebbieKay: Nice write-up of the game btw
0:45-- forney9: At one time it looked like they accidentally dumped a whole box of reflectors.. that was fun to watch people

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Other Discussions on the community
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accident at Forney Community Park

Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 3 months ago #1

• forney9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Stay Connected!
This accident was Saturday before the gathering at Forney Community Park for Matthew Defilippo...
IMG_3743.jpg
Mathew Richards - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow Us: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - Linked in
Please...
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by forney9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 3 months ago #2

• momof4
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow. I hope they're ok.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 3 months ago #3

I wonder how that happened??? That looks like the straight shot out of the park. I assumed it was back by the curve.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 3 months ago #4

• ranger1
  • Junior Boarder
Someone on Facebook posted about seeing the kid take off from the parking lot(I assume down by the courts) then heard a crash.

The dumbass HS kids think they are cool and will take off from down there through the lot like it's a drag race then turn onto the main road coming into the park. I heard he was 17 and didn't have a license.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 3 months ago #5

• Write1
  • Expert Boarder
  • “I don't think a tough question is disrespectful.”
Maybe parents need to have a sit-down with their teens to remind them about the rules of driving---before we have another tragedy in Forney this summer. Teenagers driving is just scary, I think I had 3 minor accidents between 16 and 18 years of age--and I was driving like a grandma!
“They're called 'facts', and my role is to amplify those, not cheerlead. And I don't care at all...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 244 guests and one member online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.