Mostly Cloudy
70°F |  Forney, Texas |  Mostly Cloudy |  Humidity: 53% |  Wind: 14 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
20:36-- yesitsme: I DID go to see him at the old Cowboys Stadium years ago. It was fine. We pushed our way up front as far as we could.... and it was pretty good.
20:36-- yesitsme: I'll always remember he made it 'rain'.
20:36-- yesitsme: in there
20:37-- yesitsme: I was pregnant. People let me through. Hahahah! Advantages of pregnant people.
20:38-- yesitsme: We left our car on the side of the highway --- huge traffic backup still when 45 minutes into the concert.
20:39-- yesitsme: so...... that was like 20 years ago. Sheeesh.
20:40-- yesitsme: @ranger1; yea. Presales!!!! They got it all down to a fine art now. It's NOT like it used to be w ticks. It's all different now.
20:40-- yesitsme: Multi-Presales and VIP Packages. Different world.
20:43-- yesitsme: Led Zeppelin reunion: I think it's still possible - except they'd have to use the drummers son. Drummer dead.
20:45-- yesitsme: ---Anyway, I came back on to say I have 2 pair VERY gently used - like new - worn maybe 2x - jeans.
20:46-- yesitsme: to GIVE YOU. (Anyone. PM me) Men's jeans. 1=Lee 1=Levi. I think both Regular fit. Here's the catch -
20:46-- yesitsme: 40 X 30
20:54-- yesitsme: ---There is a big Estate Sale up in Trails of Chestnut Meadows today. 100 Lone Oak Court. I want to go but no time. Anyone been by there? It's a 3-day deal, but you know how that goes w Estate and Garage sales.
20:54-- yesitsme: First day Best
21:14-- ranger1: Led Zepplin. Did y'all not see the story recently where Plant turned down a $500 millon offer for a tour?
7:04-- yesitsme: No. No! Wow.
7:22-- yesitsme: My teeth are grinding - it's physically painful now. I WISH people would STOP calling it Zanata's.
7:22-- yesitsme: or Zanatas or anything like that. It doesn't belong to anyone named Zanata.
7:23-- yesitsme: The name of the restaurant is ZANATA. --- 'A' at the end -- no apostrophe - no 'S'. ... Now STOP IT.
7:24-- yesitsme: Please.
20:22-- DebbieKay: Anyone know if the Boy Scouts are going to sell Christmas Trees this year?
20:23-- DebbieKay: YIM. Maybe the people who shop at Krogers are looking forward to eating at Zanatas
20:24-- yesitsme: Heh heh hehhhh. ... Yea. that.
17:00-- yesitsme: I'm asking a Boy Scouting guy about the trees; Stand By, if you haven't heard already.
17:02-- yesitsme: Got It!!! YES!... Yes they will be selling Christmas Trees this year as they have in years past.
19:19-- yesitsme: ---- Yahoo News SO cracks me up a lot of times; They are buzz mongers. In their headlines right now they have one Headline about 172 people on a Cruise becoming ill -- right next to Headline about 8 Great Cruise deals for 2015. They do that on purpose!!!!
16:31-- yesitsme: ----ECHO in the Leo's sock box. C'mon folks! Put some in there!----
5:36-- yesitsme: This one's for you Tex: Nov.29th - http://gasmonkeybarngrill.com/event/zoso-led-zeppelin-tribute/
3:50-- a_beach_somewhere: YIM: Is Wal-marts open 24 hours on Thanksgiving? I think I'll go to Wal-marts and shop that day.
6:11-- yesitsme: Wal-marts......... :S
6:12-- yesitsme: Thanks for that. Hahah
6:13-- yesitsme: That's ANOTHER one!
6:16-- yesitsme: RE Sakura 4-1-1 thread......... Does anyone get wings from Wingstreet that is in there w the Pizza Hut in N.Forney? How do THOSE wings stack up?
6:17-- yesitsme: ... or does everyone just pretty much forget they have those there?
18:49-- Gonzo: Wingstreet - below average
21:44-- yesitsme: ahh hah. Thanks.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Other Discussions on the community
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accident at Forney Community Park

Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #1

• forney9
  • Administrator
  • Stay Connected!
This accident was Saturday before the gathering at Forney Community Park for Matthew Defilippo...
IMG_3743.jpg
Mathew Richards - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow Us: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - Linked in
Please...
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by forney9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #2

• momof4
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow. I hope they're ok.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #3

I wonder how that happened??? That looks like the straight shot out of the park. I assumed it was back by the curve.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #4

• ranger1
  • Junior Boarder
Someone on Facebook posted about seeing the kid take off from the parking lot(I assume down by the courts) then heard a crash.

The dumbass HS kids think they are cool and will take off from down there through the lot like it's a drag race then turn onto the main road coming into the park. I heard he was 17 and didn't have a license.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 5 months ago #5

• Write1
  • Expert Boarder
  • “I don't think a tough question is disrespectful.”
Maybe parents need to have a sit-down with their teens to remind them about the rules of driving---before we have another tragedy in Forney this summer. Teenagers driving is just scary, I think I had 3 minor accidents between 16 and 18 years of age--and I was driving like a grandma!
“They're called 'facts', and my role is to amplify those, not cheerlead. And I don't care at all...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 666 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.