inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
20:04-- yesitsme: You would certainly stand out!
20:25-- yesitsme: ... or WAIT! Hahah.. I know! You could bring it back the 80's style a'la Miami Vice; Remember Don Johnson/Sonny Crockett wearing them? :P
20:26-- yesitsme: I actually think HE is what happened to the men's white jacket!! (Sports coat)
20:29-- yesitsme: ... and no socks w his dress pant.
20:47-- yesitsme: Hahah-this
20:48-- yesitsme: Retro. Even back to the 70's. NOT 2010's. (Unless you start it back)
22:52-- Bill: LOL @ YIM - that's funny - When we were kids, we wore White sports coats, black trousers to church on Easter - everybody got decked out - Pat Boone had a song about it - I actually like that look
22:54-- Bill: Then in the 70s we had white shoes and white belts. Maybe late 60s. I guess we could only wear those after Easter. What happened to white shoes/belts for guys? BTW - I did have a White Leisure suit (similar to your picture) that I wore to the Disco - one of my old part time jobs before college graduation was as a "host" at "The Point" at NorthWest and Shady Brook.
22:55-- Bill: Got the Leisure Suit at a department store called Levines in Mesquite - bet you don't remember that store.
23:28-- DebbieKay: The first thing that popped into my mind was the song lyrics, "A white sport coat and a pink carnation. I'm all dressed up for the dance".
23:28-- DebbieKay: Levine's is still in Mesquite. We buy school clothes there.
23:29-- DebbieKay: Marty Robbins sang the song I was thinking of.
23:47-- Bill: DK - I had no idea that store was still around. So much else has changed in that area. Texan Theater and City Drug gone from the square - Tobies Men's stores all gone - Moon's Restaurant where I used to eat - good to know something survived.
1:42-- Exhibit A: May have been some type of murder or suicide in Kaufman this evening near Crestview. Many squads and unmarked cars and flashbulbs going off inside the home bordered by crime scene tape.
15:49-- yesitsme: Like... where is Crestview?
15:50-- yesitsme: That sounds awful.
15:50-- Gonzo: Could be a possible Chupacabra sighting
15:50-- Gonzo: or a Virgin Mary image in some paneling
15:52-- yesitsme: with crime scene tape
15:56-- Gonzo: Your sarcasm meter is broken
15:57-- Gonzo: Atheists might classify it as a crime scene
15:57-- yesitsme: Hahah! ... & yes I believe it was.
15:58-- yesitsme: Hey... it's Monday. Monday after a lovely Easter. That's why it was broken.
16:02-- yesitsme: :: thump - thump :: Registers. I think it's good to go now.
18:36-- Exhibit A: Crestview, as I'm told, is back behind Julio's market. I never did get an update on this...just left open ended.
23:55-- yesitsme: Well... Crestview been up there awhile. Looks like a good time for A CAT VIDEO!!!
23:55-- yesitsme: Parts of this one actually made me laff till I cried; [youtube title=cat vs machine]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSa4WzFNWCI[/youtube]
23:56-- yesitsme: Shieet -- [youtube title=catvsmachine]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSa4WzFNWCI[/youtube]
23:56-- yesitsme: Man.
10:40-- Longtimer: @YIM - Noob :D
20:36-- yesitsme: Hahahah... gross. Does not make me want coffee tho.
20:36-- yesitsme: LOL
21:27-- jaxielovesJesus: Howdy Folks, just thought I'd stop in and say hi :)
23:39-- yesitsme: Ain't no body here, but HI Jaxie.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Other Discussions on the community
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accident at Forney Community Park

Accident at Forney Community Park 1 year 10 months ago #1

• forney9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Stay Connected!
This accident was Saturday before the gathering at Forney Community Park for Matthew Defilippo...
IMG_3743.jpg
Mathew Richards - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow Us: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - Linked in
Please...
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by forney9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 1 year 10 months ago #2

• momof4
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow. I hope they're ok.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 1 year 10 months ago #3

I wonder how that happened??? That looks like the straight shot out of the park. I assumed it was back by the curve.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 1 year 10 months ago #4

• ranger1
  • Junior Boarder
Someone on Facebook posted about seeing the kid take off from the parking lot(I assume down by the courts) then heard a crash.

The dumbass HS kids think they are cool and will take off from down there through the lot like it's a drag race then turn onto the main road coming into the park. I heard he was 17 and didn't have a license.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 1 year 10 months ago #5

• Write1
  • Expert Boarder
  • “I don't think a tough question is disrespectful.”
Maybe parents need to have a sit-down with their teens to remind them about the rules of driving---before we have another tragedy in Forney this summer. Teenagers driving is just scary, I think I had 3 minor accidents between 16 and 18 years of age--and I was driving like a grandma!
“They're called 'facts', and my role is to amplify those, not cheerlead. And I don't care at all...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 254 guests and one member online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material cannot be copied without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.

Login or Register