Fog
48°F |  Forney, Texas |  Fog |  Humidity: 100% |  Wind: 0 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
16:15-- yesitsme: Hard to find!
16:34-- Tex: Hahaha I AM that get of my lawn! guy...
16:36-- Tex: I really like Four Winds their food is good but the fact that it is way far away from Dallas county and all that comes with it is the best part for me...
16:40-- Tex: Geez there is one on Amazon for a mere $550.00
18:03-- yesitsme: Yea... Original Price: $199.99. ------ SHhhhhhh! If anyone here has one to sell I don't want them to know!
18:04-- yesitsme: That's why half of 999,84302843 wanted it. Writing was on the wall.
18:05-- yesitsme: Damn Nintendo.
18:05-- yesitsme: I need to get out to Four Winds sometime with daylight so I can look around. The one time I went it was fairly dark.
18:07-- yesitsme: The OTHER half of 999,84302843 wanted it just for what it was. Not as collector special limited edition.
18:07-- yesitsme: Like us.
18:09-- yesitsme: ---- something bad happened about 20 minutes ago. 2 FPD FLYING North on 740 -- like 100 mph.
18:09-- yesitsme: Last time that happened (about a week ago when it was three FPD vehicles) it was a guy w a gun at Valero/Food Fast
18:10-- yesitsme: Anyway none of the 'scanner' pages have it. Nor the fb to this page either.
15:38-- yesitsme: Hello. Nice weather. ....................... we needed a new ender sentence.
15:47-- yesitsme: I wish someone would give me a Karma -- (or take one away) -- so I could have an even number. The odd number has been bugging me for awhile now.
15:48-- yesitsme: It's........ you know......... odd.
16:20-- yesitsme: ___ I LOVE how quiet it is (rare) on the hwy 740 (in front of me) this morning. Bliss! ____
16:22-- yesitsme: It sounds like ... I'm out in the country it's so quiet.
16:23-- Bill: The weather outside is frightful.
12:27-- Tex: Coming home yesterday around 3pm I had an ambulance from Sunnyvale FD come up behind me on US80 with it's lights flashing and it got off and went to the Forney hospital place there at FM548. Why? Sunnyvale has a hospital right there at Collins and US80, that seemed pretty odd...
18:06-- yesitsme: My input; they don't always go to the closest place. They give their pick-ups (patients) a choice when they are able to make one - and I presume when it doesn't directly effect their survival. Also, maybe the Forney ER had something the Sunnyvale one didn't - or the Sunnyvale one for some reason called for it.
18:07-- yesitsme: 'called for it' as in - not taking patients at that moment - or THAT patient at that moment.
18:08-- yesitsme: I'm f-f-f-freezing. But... the snow looks pretty today.
18:23-- Tex: I am hating life right now and dreading my trek home cuz I know I JUST KNOW there will be a wreck or two between here and there...
18:24-- Tex: I counted the other day and there are roughly 15 bridges and overpasses between home and work
18:26-- Tex: I have no problem driving in the stuff and I have 4 wheel drive as well but it is all these other folks who do not get that slow and steady is the way to go instead you either have the speeder or the people who as they come up to a bridge they slam on their brakes and dang near stop then try to accelerate on the bridge...
18:26-- Tex: GRRRRRrrrrrrrrr...
18:37-- DebbieKay: St. Martin's Fish Fry cancelled tonight due to weather per their facebook page. :(
5:13-- yesitsme: Yes! So I found out DebbieKay! ..... So I would've gotten fish from Doe Belly's, but hubs brought some from St.John's in Terrell. Good........ but not quite as good as St.Martin's.
5:13-- yesitsme: Guess we'll have to wait until next week now.
5:15-- yesitsme: @Tex. You are right. It was ridiculous. Check this; they closed sonny's work in Farmers Branch early... at 12:30pm. It took him 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get home due to the messed up traffic and wrecks!!!
5:15-- yesitsme: Crazy!
5:16-- yesitsme: It seems they closed everything everywhere at the same time. Especially in Dallas. I hear it roads and stuff were quite a bit worse in Big D than they were here.
5:20-- yesitsme: ........ one more. Did y'all see 4T's facebook page today? Hahahahah....... someone we know:
5:20-- yesitsme: Comments were funny!!!

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Other Discussions on the community
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accident at Forney Community Park

Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 8 months ago #1

• forney9
  • Administrator
  • Stay Connected!
This accident was Saturday before the gathering at Forney Community Park for Matthew Defilippo...
IMG_3743.jpg
Mathew Richards - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow Us: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - Linked in
Please...
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by forney9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 8 months ago #2

• momof4
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow. I hope they're ok.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 8 months ago #3

I wonder how that happened??? That looks like the straight shot out of the park. I assumed it was back by the curve.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 8 months ago #4

• ranger1
  • Junior Boarder
Someone on Facebook posted about seeing the kid take off from the parking lot(I assume down by the courts) then heard a crash.

The dumbass HS kids think they are cool and will take off from down there through the lot like it's a drag race then turn onto the main road coming into the park. I heard he was 17 and didn't have a license.

Re: Accident at Forney Community Park 2 years 8 months ago #5

• Write1
  • Expert Boarder
  • “I don't think a tough question is disrespectful.”
Maybe parents need to have a sit-down with their teens to remind them about the rules of driving---before we have another tragedy in Forney this summer. Teenagers driving is just scary, I think I had 3 minor accidents between 16 and 18 years of age--and I was driving like a grandma!
“They're called 'facts', and my role is to amplify those, not cheerlead. And I don't care at all...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 443 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2015 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides the latest and breaking news for Forney, Texas, and Kaufman County, Texas, online including sports news, scores, and photos; a community calendar; online business directory; and forums and chat.

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.