Login or Register

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
15:47-- yesitsme: ... but I'm not going to cry for them.
16:08-- yesitsme: The people that live right by Fire stations? ... at least it's not a constant/daily thing. Some days worse than others. Yea, I feel for them too.
16:09-- yesitsme: Don't think Firetruck sirens are 110db though.
16:19-- yesitsme: Ooops. Yes they are. Some are almost 120 db. A car horn is 118 db @ 3 feet. An Air Raid (tornado) siren is around 127 db @ 100 ft. -------- The threshold of pain is 130 db, with anything above that causing immediate hearing damage.
16:20-- ranger1: If someone is so drunk or tired that they can't see huge flashing arms then a horn probably isn't going to save them
16:21-- ranger1: Never got why people value the sound of a train horn so much and would be against quiet zones
21:07-- yesitsme: Yea ranger1! They don't even need to be driving...
17:02-- ForneyFan: No one likes the horns, but its there for a reason, safety
17:02-- ForneyFan: I agree no one should be driving drunk or whatever but it could happen
17:04-- ForneyFan: I think a horn is more necessary in a area thats more dense then not. Oh well can't always win with the majority who always think about what makes life better, when the thing they are supporting is making life more vulnerable.
18:17-- yesitsme: Well, maybe ours will have the wayside horn. That should make you happier.
18:17-- yesitsme: (I'd have to do research on the article and see if that is in the plans for Forney)
18:24-- yesitsme: It's not here - I'd have to look at City documents, and I'm not about to for that.
18:25-- yesitsme: DID YOU KNOW the Quiet Zone ruling for us was passed in October 2013?? - It was scheduled to be completed in summer of 2014. THAT didn't happen.
22:02-- DebbieKay: Let's see...(365 days a year x 2 years) x 26 trains a day = 18,980 trains have gone through our town in that time.
22:05-- DebbieKay: So since I've lived here 10 years that means there have been 94,900 trains that have passed by my house. dayuuum
13:42-- Guest_6518: There a variety of cuts which can be very costly can compare to other cuts.
Done correctly the cutting process are able to turn a run with the mill gem into something worth having. So if that you are looking at tension diamond engagement rings, make sure you find them from your heart.

13:44-- yesitsme: +++ Ignore the Guest +++
13:45-- yesitsme: Well, ALMOST DebbieKay. Dayum is right, except 10 years ago I don't think the # of trains was 26/day
13:46-- yesitsme: In fact even now, it's not 26 EVERY day. Some have less - like Sundays. Fridays seem pretty busy....
13:46-- yesitsme: I mean to try and actually count them this Friday.
13:46-- yesitsme: ... or next.
13:47-- yesitsme: I might miss some when I'm sleeping
13:48-- yesitsme: Hey! Guess Who is Coming in December to House of Blues w tickets in the $20 to $27.50 range? ... Annnd we (could have) seen them for FREE at the Spellman Amphi? (Some did).
13:49-- yesitsme: Hahaha.... they were "jokey", so I didn't go see them.
13:50-- yesitsme: [Steel Panther]
13:50-- yesitsme: Remember that? :D :) ;)
13:55-- yesitsme: They are doing Canada now, then two other House of Blues around the U.S., and another place
13:55-- yesitsme: Hope they remember FORNEY fondly. Hahahahah
13:59-- yesitsme: OH!!! Ooops oops dang. NVM all that. It was Velcro Pygmies here. Not Steel Panther. MY BAD.
13:59-- yesitsme: Looks like the same ish though.
14:00-- yesitsme: Velcro Pygmies must be Steel Panther wannabees
3:17-- yesitsme: ... According to this; http://inforney.com/politics/item/3756-mayor-wilson-delivers-state-of-the-city-address-at-chamber-of-commerce-luncheon - forney9 says preparations are underway for the City's 'Trial of Treats'. Hahah. That it is.
12:23-- Guest_4554: It is therefore your responsibility, as an individual to undertake actions and measures aimed at giving yourself relief any time you are faced with such foot problems.
Padding the toe with gel, foam, or felt pads can provide some pressure reduction, although they need to be applied daily. Your podiatrist should be able to make the diagnosis by performing a physical exam of your toe.

0:02-- Guest_4614: It is not the bunion itself that is inherited, but certain foot types that make a person prone to developing a bunion. Padding the toe with gel, foam, or felt pads can provide some pressure reduction, although they need to be applied daily.
Supports in the shoes are another common treatment that can cut down on pain.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 3 years 3 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 3 years 3 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
©2015 inForney.com, a division of inLocalMedia, LLC.

Official social media pages:
facebook   twitter   youtube   instagram2

All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com.

Who's online...

We have 410 guests and no members online

Site information

About Us
Contact Us (online form)

Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides the latest and breaking news for Forney, Texas, and Kaufman County, Texas, online including sports news, scores, and photos; a community calendar; online business directory; and forums and chat.

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.