inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
18:55-- yesitsme: @Bill; That is my hubs Pet Peeve too - in spades. When he has time he reports them to the store or Security people at the store, or police if they happen to be there.
18:56-- yesitsme: I see 'em and just fume to myself.
19:18-- DebbieKay: Tex, notify the principal of the school and the Kaufman Co SO/SRO. Give the vehicle description and the license plate and they can talk to her about how she is endangering her grandkid's life by having him/her cross through the pick up lanes.
19:25-- yesitsme: heh - maybe you CAN 'do something about it'
22:10-- yesitsme: HEY! What kind of gang fight or kid fight happened over here downtown about 25 minutes ago??
22:11-- yesitsme: Seen anything on facebook? It was at Guest & Gray office.
22:12-- yesitsme: (I'm assuming fight --- because I don't know another reason 25 HS age boys gather at a time on the street - and then 3 cop cars show up.
22:13-- yesitsme: The weird part is that many boys don't normally 'walk' home from school that way.... it was something they 'knew' about ahead of time.
22:14-- yesitsme: oH.. Well.. a lot of them could have stopped by in their cars too... the side-of-the-building lot was pretty full for a few minutes.
22:14-- yesitsme: "I'll meet you at the tracks!"
15:11-- ranger1: seems like their are less busy places to meet up to fight
15:35-- Gonzo: Thats a pretty big assumption, isn't it?
15:38-- Gonzo: A great battle for playoff spots has been brewing in District 10-4A baseball this year.
15:38-- Gonzo: Gonna come down to the last games.
16:23-- yesitsme: Yes it is. That's what I (tend to) do. It was something though... 3 youth were given criminal trespass charge-warnings out of it whatever it was.
16:23-- yesitsme: When I first saw them I thought it was a school group meeting or something. On the sidewalk.
16:24-- yesitsme: (Until 3 FP vehicles showed.)
16:25-- yesitsme: Ok - admitting and admit it might have been no 'fight'. I didn't see that going on.
16:26-- yesitsme: I just know that office gals being interviewed were pretty worked up. (Body language)
16:28-- yesitsme: The baseball is exciting right now.
17:55-- Gonzo: Forney is making a late charge at this thing. They need some help, but they have done their part this week. For the first time in forever, I am a big Terrell Tiger fan tonight.
16:00-- Bill: Tomorrow is Easter and it always makes me wonder - Whatever happened to white sport coats?
20:01-- yesitsme: Haha.. nothing. Wear one. .. if you want to look like Col.Sanders or a doctor or a chef.
20:04-- yesitsme: You would certainly stand out!
20:25-- yesitsme: ... or WAIT! Hahah.. I know! You could bring it back the 80's style a'la Miami Vice; Remember Don Johnson/Sonny Crockett wearing them? :P
20:26-- yesitsme: I actually think HE is what happened to the men's white jacket!! (Sports coat)
20:29-- yesitsme: ... and no socks w his dress pant.
20:47-- yesitsme: Hahah-this
20:48-- yesitsme: Retro. Even back to the 70's. NOT 2010's. (Unless you start it back)
22:52-- Bill: LOL @ YIM - that's funny - When we were kids, we wore White sports coats, black trousers to church on Easter - everybody got decked out - Pat Boone had a song about it - I actually like that look
22:54-- Bill: Then in the 70s we had white shoes and white belts. Maybe late 60s. I guess we could only wear those after Easter. What happened to white shoes/belts for guys? BTW - I did have a White Leisure suit (similar to your picture) that I wore to the Disco - one of my old part time jobs before college graduation was as a "host" at "The Point" at NorthWest and Shady Brook.
22:55-- Bill: Got the Leisure Suit at a department store called Levines in Mesquite - bet you don't remember that store.
23:28-- DebbieKay: The first thing that popped into my mind was the song lyrics, "A white sport coat and a pink carnation. I'm all dressed up for the dance".
23:28-- DebbieKay: Levine's is still in Mesquite. We buy school clothes there.
23:29-- DebbieKay: Marty Robbins sang the song I was thinking of.
23:47-- Bill: DK - I had no idea that store was still around. So much else has changed in that area. Texan Theater and City Drug gone from the square - Tobies Men's stores all gone - Moon's Restaurant where I used to eat - good to know something survived.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 1 year 9 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 1 year 9 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 205 guests and one member online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material cannot be copied without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.

Login or Register