inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
0:08-- yesitsme: Ok_LOL
0:09-- yesitsme: Made me -literally- laugh out loud a few times. (He wants to hit me on the head with a crowbar now) Actually I have to watch it about 24 more times to get all of it. SOME of it is -right at me! ... Like using quotations for (and other stuff I use) for emphasis.
0:11-- yesitsme: AND, it's funny on a couple of levels too. Like the music video parody visuals.
0:17-- yesitsme: "it's really fantastic!" - you write like a spastic. What's wrong with "really fantastic"?
0:18-- yesitsme: and ha! on "get out of the gene pool - try not to drool"
17:53-- yesitsme: If any business or person wants to sponsor for FHS March-A-Thon this year, Deadline is August 4th to do that. forneyhsbandboosters@gmail.com is the contact.
17:54-- yesitsme: The March-A-Thon is August 16th. I don't know the route for it this year yet. It ENDS at the Spellman Amphitheater w the free (brief) concert by the band.
17:56-- yesitsme: ... at Noon
23:16-- Calvinator24: The availability for Forney students at Eastfield was as part of the Dual-credit program.
23:16-- Calvinator24: This option is no longer available.
1:23-- DebbieKay: Forney ISD is one of the "participating" schools in the Dual Credit program at Eastfield according to your link.
17:38-- Gonzo: Seems to me then that Dual Credit and In District are not the same thing
1:29-- DebbieKay: "tuition is waived for eligible students" is usually code for "attends a Title I school" or is eligible for free/reduced lunches. Maybe the people he knew received "in district" tuition rates because of this. I know some tests (PSAT, AP, etc., have some sort of reduced fees based on eligibility for free/reduced lunches).
13:37-- Tex: John Wiley Price was arrested this morning..."Teflon John" is not worried...
17:15-- yesitsme: Anyone want to give me a review on the Quarter Auction event? How was it? (I couldn't go)
17:15-- yesitsme: How did it - w o r k - ? Was it basically a give-away? I read they expected 30 vendors here... what TYPE of vendors?
17:17-- yesitsme: I should really try to get Mat to get someone to do reviews AFTER events... THAT I would like to see.
20:39-- yesitsme: -- A little Friday afternoon 'Story' for ya; heh hehh. They're booked in Dallas. --
20:39-- yesitsme: video
20:40-- yesitsme: [One minute Video]
20:42-- yesitsme: LOL; Mutton Gut
0:05-- yesitsme: ------ The Walking Dead Thread ------ 4 years - 49 pages - and WHAT?!? @@! ... it says 10.5k views.
0:07-- yesitsme: It's only July. It's waaay too early for AMC to be teasin' me w these preview/teaser clips. Thrill won't last until October.
17:30-- yesitsme: HEY! Forneyshirts... I left a contact message for you @ purplesash. Can you please check? I guess I might do it at Forneyshirts too then.
23:52-- Exhibit A: I was just coming over here to speak about the trailer...but like the true fan you are, you were already all over it, YIM! :P
15:22-- yesitsme: :D
15:26-- yesitsme: But..... you didn't offer anything up in that thread! Huh?
15:27-- yesitsme: ... and 4 years is wrong, I said that because of the Seasons. I guess the thread is only 2 1/2 years old.
17:14-- yesitsme: ... We started it somewhere right between season 2 & 3
17:15-- yesitsme: ... we had a few more contributors to the thread (including MAT) - who now keep pretty silent.
18:26-- ForneyFan: http://on.nbcdfw.com/kx2pNqk
18:26-- ForneyFan: West Nile Spraying in Forney
20:22-- yesitsme: Wow.. I don't know what to think. That was interesting - that we are the -only- ones on that list getting 'sprayed'.
14:53-- Bill: DebbieKay - I once looked at students in Forney going to Eastfield and having to pay hirer tuition. Then gave it up when daughter went to Denton. At the time, you were eligible for the lower tuition if you paid taxes in Dallas County. I toyed with the idea of starting a Resume writing business out of my Mom's home and voluntarily paying property taxes on a computer which would have been pennies. Then using that receipt for nexus to get the lower tuition. I don't know if Forney students still pay higher tuition or not.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 2 years 1 month ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 2 years 1 month ago #2

• yesitsme
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 286 guests and 2 members online

• forney9
  • yesitsme

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.

Login or Register