Fair
47°F |  Forney, Texas |  Fair |  Humidity: 56% |  Wind: 6 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
15:49-- yesitsme: They are not only in demand by businesses. Seems churches like them a lot too
15:50-- yesitsme: Next time you drive up or down Galloway Avenue in Mesquite, see how you like all those they have.
15:51-- yesitsme: .. the Baker's BBQ one in particular bugs me. I don't know why. Maybe because it's so close to the road.
15:52-- yesitsme: Just .... unnecessary
15:52-- yesitsme: and now... WE can have them tooooooo!
15:53-- yesitsme: The 'Vegas strip' look
16:56-- Tex: Seems it should run afoul of light pollution laws...If we had any...I don't understand why the power transfer station off of FM1641 up by "Irish" Ridge has to have lights on all night? It has jacked up my views of the stars since they put it in a few years back...I mean seriously who is paying for that wasted electricity and WHY does it need to be illuminated at night, all night?
22:32-- yesitsme: light pollution. It's real
2:55-- Bill: Not a fan of trashy lights and signs either. And I agree that looking at the stars used to be a privilege of living here. It really was nice once. People leave the city for the rural... so they can transfer the rural into what they moved away from.
14:36-- NTXump: Looking for someone to install a sprinkler system - any recommendations?
16:44-- DebbieKay: NTXUmp: Dale Daily of Daily Outdoors. Honest, hard-working man. 972-564-1152
16:44-- DebbieKay: He did our sprinkler system 2-3 years ago. He does out Talty Backflow Test yearly.
16:44-- DebbieKay: This year I am going to have him install a French Drain.
16:45-- DebbieKay: He is licensed.
17:51-- Gonzo: Billy Jack Sprinklers
20:12-- yesitsme: I looked up Sprinkler system installers - and Billy Jack was the first good ones I saw.
20:14-- yesitsme: Meanwhile; Anyone with much less 'care' want to sell me their pre-order for Nintendo 3DS XL - Legend of Zelda; Majora's Mask Limited Edition?
20:15-- yesitsme: If you got one (a pre-order - you RULE). Selling pre-orders is what it's down to now!
20:17-- yesitsme: Remember when I stated that Nintendo could stop selling products right this minute and still be riding high at production level profit for the next 40 to 50 years? IT'S REAL
20:59-- yesitsme: AND who here is going to file for City Council or Mayor tomorrow?
21:04-- yesitsme: AND EW. Ew. The 'Home' button on the top tab band (red) is moved over. Way over. The Home button was my go-to button since I look here so much. MAT! MAAAT! :|
21:06-- yesitsme: I think he needed to scoot stuff over to make room for 'North Texas' button. That used to have a permanent residence in the upper right side.
21:07-- yesitsme: ... and the silly Stock Ticker square on the right is gone. yay.
21:08-- yesitsme: Ahhhh. room. More room ... TO GROW
22:23-- yesitsme: One More. I am desperate to see the film 'The Wolfpack'. I don't know when or where I can yet.
22:25-- yesitsme: To me it's an incredible story. You'll just have to look it up if curious. Six brothers - 17 years.
23:10-- DebbieKay: If anyone is waiting for someone coming home from Dallas via 635 and 80 they are going to be very late. It is shut down completely due to an accident and it is unknown when it will reopen.
23:21-- DebbieKay: TV news just corrected their story about the traffic snarl. It is due to police activity, not due to an accident. Still don't know how long it will be shut down.
12:59-- DebbieKay: ZAP lima123!!!
14:28-- yesitsme: Thanks! done.
14:29-- yesitsme: What was the police activity over there yesterday?
14:52-- Tex: Police chase that ended in a suicide...
2:02-- yesitsme: Wow! I never even watched the news. That sounded nasty. I'd like to read about it; Got Link?
2:02-- yesitsme: (As you see I'm being too lazy to try and look it up.)
1:22-- yesitsme: NVM. No longer interested. Been awhile.
1:23-- yesitsme: Too much other stuff goin' on

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 2 years 7 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 2 years 7 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 282 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2015 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides the latest and breaking news for Forney, Texas, and Kaufman County, Texas, online including sports news, scores, and photos; a community calendar; online business directory; and forums and chat.

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.