Light Rain
54°F |  Forney, Texas |  Light Rain |  Humidity: 82% |  Wind: 14 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Regan Ad 2015
Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
19:05-- Tex: In the last 20 years I have over indulged 3 times once hunting, once at a wedding reception and once at a friends house all three times involved shots...I normally don't do shots and have to be talked into them. LOL
3:50-- yesitsme: Oh.... yea. Hahaha. Shots.
3:51-- yesitsme: They'll getcha. So will wedding receptions.
14:57-- Tex: I both love and loathe the ol' "Open Bar" at wedding receptions...
16:25-- Xhale: and...company parties/dinners
18:12-- yesitsme: hahah! Company parties! Classic
18:13-- yesitsme: Especially at Christmas - Ya?
18:17-- yesitsme: Those Open Bars at Weddings help you dance. Better. (So you think.)
20:20-- Gonzo: Geez, great ad for Barbara Jo Green
20:20-- Gonzo: She is running on the platform of being an educator, but her add doesn't tout that experience but says she has been one for 25+ years
20:20-- Gonzo: She wastes more space telling me about her marriage, kids, grandkids and church
20:20-- Gonzo: Yeah, she won't be getting my vote.
20:58-- yesitsme: No other school board candidates but her appeared at the Forum last night. (Thursday). ... Wondered how many were at the one @ Mama's on Tuesday?
20:59-- yesitsme: ... Maybe it's in the article here. Lemme check.
21:01-- yesitsme: O. After telling about DR, it just says "Candidate responses at the forum will be published in the coming days. - See more at: http://inforney.com/politics/item/3130-mayor-withdraws-re-election-bid-endorses-candidate#sthash.k9XpwK1I.dpuf
21:02-- yesitsme: -Ooops-
21:03-- yesitsme: Anyway... SOMEWHERE I saw a list of her 25+ years educator experience.
21:04-- yesitsme: But yer right - it ain't in that ad. IT'S ON HER MAILER
21:06-- yesitsme: A lot of it is in Mesquite. She was on the FISD Building Committee during construction of NFHS
21:06-- yesitsme: also
21:08-- yesitsme: ... and lots of committees. You can't say she's not been involved.
21:08-- yesitsme: (Not that you are. That was a figurative phrase)
21:11-- yesitsme: ATPE - I dunno what that is, and B.S. and M.S. degrees
21:12-- yesitsme: I'm done.
21:18-- yesitsme: Except for; She wants us to "prayerfully" think about considering all the candidates and herself. She may not be the only one that said that.
21:19-- yesitsme: My opinion is, that request doesn't apply here. For some maybe - not for all. Sorry.
21:23-- yesitsme: ------- Yep. ForneyVotes.com showed me she was the only school board candidate at the Tuesday Night Forum too. -------
13:01-- Tex: "She wants us to "prayerfully" think about considering" isn't that a legal term as well? I know in my divorce decree "praying" is in there a bunch...
13:02-- Tex: and during all my subsequent court proceedings the papers always had "praying" and the likes in it...
17:58-- Tex: Pray: verb; address a request, adjure, appeal to, apply to, ask earnestly, beseech, bid, call upon, clamor for, cry for help, entreat, entreat persistently, impetrate, implore, make a request, make earnest petition for, make supplication, obtest, orare, petition, plead, precari, prefer a petition, prefer a request, press, put up petitions, raise upone's voice, requisition, rogare, solicit, supplicate, urge, urge persistently, urge repeatedly
Associated concepts: pray for relief in a complaint
19:58-- yesitsme: Ok. You got me. I have to go along w that observation in legalese; I mean BECAUSE you provided verb definition and all!
19:59-- yesitsme: RETRACTION --- In that sense I'm ok w it.
20:02-- yesitsme: HI Forney9!! -- Can I 'pat' you 'hello' again?
20:03-- yesitsme: ... (and send you on your way.) like previous.
20:13-- yesitsme: Ok. All I know is - One Race in this election is going to be one with the most anguish for me EVER.
20:14-- yesitsme: (locally)

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 2 years 10 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 2 years 10 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 488 guests and 2 members online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2015 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides the latest and breaking news for Forney, Texas, and Kaufman County, Texas, online including sports news, scores, and photos; a community calendar; online business directory; and forums and chat.

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.