Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
23:42-- yesitsme: "I found in my travels there are a LOT of rednecks north of the mason dixon line a LOT" ... I guess that's true. Like... where?
23:43-- yesitsme: ... but I guess you wouldn't have seen 'em waving the Rebel flag around - unless it was the 70's & 80's
15:48-- Tex: Pennsylvania, Upstate New York, Cleveland Ohio, Southern Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Maryland, Deleware and of course West Virginia...I don't recall any rebel flags but plenty of boots and hats and "both kinds of music, Country and Western"
17:43-- yesitsme: So many posers.
17:45-- yesitsme: "redneck" means you get the red neck from workin' a farm or a ranch - or be rural in some way.
17:46-- yesitsme: They can be all Country and Western and not be Rednecks.
17:47-- yesitsme: They ain't Southern, they ain't Rednecks... what are they? Country and Western lovers is all. Nothin' wrong w that.
17:48-- yesitsme: Do they 'put on' a twang when they sing? LOL
17:52-- yesitsme: They need a name. They ain't 'cowboys' neither (for the most part).
19:01-- Tex: LOL rednecks... boot wearing, hat having, truck driving, huntin' and a fishin', salt of the earth people...
21:00-- yesitsme: "Salties"? .. no. "Pro Bass people".. no. I go back to "Urban Cowboys" maybe.
21:02-- yesitsme: ...... and I meant "Bass Pro people" .. not Pro Bass.
21:05-- yesitsme: I saw a new Bass Pro somewhere recently on a road trip... I forget where. I think around Memphis. It was HUGE - It was a glass pyramid style structure... it was BIGGER than the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (cuz I've seen that) which is also a huge glass pyramid.
21:10-- yesitsme: Actually, I think it is also an area convention center... but the street signage all said Bass Pro
21:10-- yesitsme: Freakin' huge.
21:10-- yesitsme: 32 Story
21:11-- yesitsme: You can see it miles away
21:13-- yesitsme: I shoulda went in. They were having Grand Openings... it was in May.
21:15-- yesitsme: Jobs for everyone around there ---- and sorely needed I think.
14:40-- yesitsme: Local News: The manhunt on Tuesday for 5 allegedly committing an armed home invasion on CR 272 - including being armed, dressed in tactical gear, and impersonating police officers ............ I DON'T understand
14:41-- yesitsme: what they thought they were doing. If they didn't realize the seriousness of what they were doing, why they were doing it.
14:42-- yesitsme: So sad because a couple so young (17) and none of them but one had records.
14:43-- yesitsme: I really don't get it at all. Misguided "kids". Could have easily been killed.
14:43-- yesitsme: Were lucky they weren't.
14:44-- yesitsme: Just dumb or what?
20:39-- yesitsme: From North Texas News Section: "Joint sting operation leads to arrest of 16 suspected child predators" - glad they got that many-hope they get more / sad there are that many-we all know there are more
14:31-- yesitsme: Hologram Elvis to perform in Las Vegas Next Year - True. Hahahah. No true.
14:31-- yesitsme: Not sure what to think of that.
2:52-- yesitsme: Thought for tonight: Kepler-452b !!!!!!!!!! --- I'm kind of excited.
2:54-- yesitsme: I don't know why really though... it would take about 25.8 million years to get there w our technology.
2:54-- yesitsme: It's just the thought of it tho.......
11:38-- Tex: Signed the alcohol petition yesterday I sure hope it goes to a vote...
4:02-- yesitsme: Gexa Energy Pavilion, Dallas, TX
Sat, Aug 1, 2015 05:00 PM
Details: Randy Rogers Band, Jason Isbell, Whiskey Myers, [b]Sunny Sweeney
[/b]
4:03-- yesitsme: Sunny Sweeney - you know. The one that was HERE

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 3 years 1 month ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 3 years 1 month ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
logoV4
©2015 inForney.com, a division of inLocalMedia, LLC.

Official social media pages:
facebook   twitter   youtube   instagram2

All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com.

Who's online...

We have 682 guests and no members online

Site information

About Us
Contact Us (online form)

Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides the latest and breaking news for Forney, Texas, and Kaufman County, Texas, online including sports news, scores, and photos; a community calendar; online business directory; and forums and chat.

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.