Sunny
73°F |  Forney, Texas |  Sunny |  Humidity: 41% |  Wind: 10 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
19:19-- yesitsme: ---- Yahoo News SO cracks me up a lot of times; They are buzz mongers. In their headlines right now they have one Headline about 172 people on a Cruise becoming ill -- right next to Headline about 8 Great Cruise deals for 2015. They do that on purpose!!!!
16:31-- yesitsme: ----ECHO in the Leo's sock box. C'mon folks! Put some in there!----
5:36-- yesitsme: This one's for you Tex: Nov.29th - http://gasmonkeybarngrill.com/event/zoso-led-zeppelin-tribute/
3:50-- a_beach_somewhere: YIM: Is Wal-marts open 24 hours on Thanksgiving? I think I'll go to Wal-marts and shop that day.
6:11-- yesitsme: Wal-marts......... :S
6:12-- yesitsme: Thanks for that. Hahah
6:13-- yesitsme: That's ANOTHER one!
6:16-- yesitsme: RE Sakura 4-1-1 thread......... Does anyone get wings from Wingstreet that is in there w the Pizza Hut in N.Forney? How do THOSE wings stack up?
6:17-- yesitsme: ... or does everyone just pretty much forget they have those there?
18:49-- Gonzo: Wingstreet - below average
21:44-- yesitsme: ahh hah. Thanks.
16:31-- ranger1: I'm sure it's right in line with their crappy pizza
18:00-- yesitsme: Ouch. I like their pizza the best. Don't even start! We've already established that everyone likes different pizza. That is why we have/need to have so many choices.
18:01-- yesitsme: (I'll bring up the days -again- when we only had ONE. You liked it, or you got it from out of town instead) Hahahah! They're are still here. With buffet. Can't remember last time I ate there.
18:01-- yesitsme: )
18:02-- yesitsme: Really.. it's not too bad either. Just .... sauce a little 'different'.
18:03-- yesitsme: Hope I didn't call up the Pizza War.
18:05-- yesitsme: BTW, I know for a fact that some local pizza purveyors pay close attention to us whenever we do have a Pizza War.
18:06-- yesitsme: ... or at least they USED to.
18:37-- Tex: VIVA LA NAPOLIS!!!!! the best cheese pizza this side of the Pecos!!!!
20:02-- ranger1: I'll still eat it lol. They are still the only place local you can get stuffed crust.
20:02-- ranger1: Did you ever go to Cane Rosso? Was that you?
2:26-- DebbieKay: Gas $2.50 a gallon at Walmart today. Made me do a double-take.
4:32-- yesitsme: eeeyea. I read the gas prices were falling (for holidays) -- and waaaay more people are planning to drive rather than fly this year too.
4:32-- yesitsme: Just fed up w all the additional fees when flying. Fed. Up. Done.
4:33-- yesitsme: ... and the flying hassles too. (Airlines will not be passing the fuel savings to customers - but pocketing it.)
4:39-- yesitsme: There it is again!! ouch ouch owwwch! 3 comments tonight on the new Zanata article mention them by name -- ALL THREE put that dang 's' at the end.
4:40-- yesitsme: NOT ZANATAS. No. Z a n a t A.
4:40-- yesitsme: A... A ... AAAAAaaa at the end.
4:41-- yesitsme: Screw it. Don't matter. They ain't comin'. It will pass.
16:18-- DebbieKay: Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down.
4:03-- yesitsme: Happy to report the announcement at the Luis Rodriguez Benefit dinner was; Over $14,000.00 raised!!
4:04-- yesitsme: That was total of funding page, Dinner, and Auction so far. Funding page can still add more.
4:05-- yesitsme: That's a pretty wonderful outpouring of <3 and support for an extremely wonderful family.
4:06-- yesitsme: THAT's my Forney!

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 2 years 5 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 2 years 5 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 402 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.