Rain
43°F |  Forney, Texas |  Rain |  Humidity: 93% |  Wind: 0 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
19:12-- yesitsme: (Except I do buy frozen pierogi from the store. And I made it - ONCE. [time consuming to make and a little difficult])
19:13-- yesitsme: Best 'peasant food'.
19:14-- yesitsme: Anyway... good catch DK
19:14-- yesitsme: Now you can be 'childlike' with us.
20:44-- Tex: LOL "peasant food" I guess my favorite peasant food would be Shepherd's Pie....YUMMMMM but that pierogi and sausage does look good..
1:35-- yesitsme: Yep! Shepherd's Pie is one too! ... but definitely not my fav
1:37-- yesitsme: ... same as Cottage pie. It's the meat I don't want in there.
16:37-- Gonzo: That's what she said...
17:03-- Tex: Where is and what is the easiest way to get to the FHS auditorium...
18:59-- DebbieKay: Middle entrance. Straight shot.
19:15-- DebbieKay: Maps don't want to show the school. If you go to 800 College Avenue you it puts you by Chestnut Meadows. Click and drag the map til you see the high school. That image isn't very good but when you click on the satellite image you can see the "quad" (a square on the map with six sidewalks radiating from it. The Performing Arts Center aka the auditorium is right off it on the north side. To the south of the quad is the Jackrabbit Athletics complex.
20:43-- Tex: Thank you DK
16:25-- yesitsme: Nice ranger1. It works.
20:23-- yesitsme: ----ERic. He's gonna get life w/o parole. Betcha. Betcha money.----
20:24-- yesitsme: (Listening to defense closing statements just now)
20:25-- yesitsme: I don't wanna start some crap -- but that would be ok.
20:28-- yesitsme: They're bringing religion into it just now.
20:35-- yesitsme: Wow weird!... Courtroom lights keep going out.
20:36-- yesitsme: Well ok. The went out twice. ... still was weird though.
20:46-- yesitsme: There was a loooong sermon.
20:46-- yesitsme: with Biblical references.
20:47-- yesitsme: NOW comes the real deal. Finger pointing prosecution... raising his voice.
21:04-- yesitsme: Prosecutor did say "stupider". Hahah. As in; 'who is he going to mentor in prison? Criminals stupider than himself?'
21:07-- yesitsme: They're going out for deliberation NOW. Eric looks completely unaffected...
21:08-- yesitsme: ... and I NEVER see Mat in there. He must sit waaaaay in the back.
21:09-- yesitsme: So, they called him 'stupid' above, but also "evil-genius with a half-filled death list" (- or revenge list)
21:10-- yesitsme: Decision coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21:10-- yesitsme: Taking the bets. Put it up now.
12:17-- DebbieKay: Annnnd the winner of The Voice 2014 is Craig Wayne Boyd of Texas! Congratulations! There's gonna be one beaming grandma in Forney. :)
12:20-- DebbieKay: Yesterday we went to the new Groovy's downtown. Niiiice! I like the new concept for the store. It's another step in the right direction for developing downtown Forney-town. :)
15:29-- Tex: He is gonna get the death penalty and she is gonna get life without parole is my prediction however I think they should both get the death penalty to set an example...
15:49-- Tex: He got DEATH!!!!!
16:07-- yesitsme: Wow... did he?
16:08-- yesitsme: I forgot to take TX jurors into account. You woulda won my money.
16:09-- yesitsme: .... and wow DK - it took you a looong time to stop in there!

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 2 years 5 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 2 years 5 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 506 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.