Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
21:17-- yesitsme: oh.... I thought it still was that on Saturdays or something.
21:18-- ranger1: not that I ever heard this past year
21:18-- yesitsme: Yea... that's what I remember you crowing about
21:18-- yesitsme: Well.. I still need to try 'em for breakfast sometime. I'm surprised you tried Crumbzz.
21:19-- ranger1: I had cake at like 9 am
21:19-- yesitsme: I got Eggs Benedict (on Crabcakes) there for breakfast not too long ago. It was very very very rich
21:19-- ranger1: Who doesn't want cake at 9am?
21:19-- yesitsme: I almost threw up rich
21:19-- yesitsme: Everyone wants cake! Anytime.
21:20-- yesitsme: hahah
21:20-- yesitsme: I made strawberry shortcake for some guys at 1am last night in fact.
21:21-- yesitsme: For 3. They ate it up
21:23-- yesitsme: .... and honestly, those full crumbcakes DO make great gifts for certain occasions when you need one, I've found. It's always very appreciated.
21:23-- yesitsme: Tastier than flowers
21:24-- yesitsme: ... flowers for example.
21:25-- yesitsme: Put that fact in your back pocket
21:29-- yesitsme: ranger1 'feelin' fancy'. Sometimes
21:30-- yesitsme: :D
14:19-- yesitsme: oK oK .. tell me about it if you went to concert last nite. I didn't get to - I had stuff to do, worked late. I would have shown up at least for awhile if I could have.
14:21-- yesitsme: All I know so far is - the park posted a pic on their fb page to come out at about 7pm (show start @ 7:30) ... and it looked pretty empty.
14:22-- yesitsme: ----- Also RIP a legend I thought would live forever - B.B.King ------
22:17-- yesitsme: o lawd.... This FHS teacher/coach story? So much more is learned in the comments of people than EVER shows up in the article. Thanks for sharing! Hahahah.
22:19-- yesitsme: (Even tho what people say (in ANY story) may not be factual - it's still smoke from the fire.)
15:35-- Tex: It's raining...
20:38-- yesitsme: ... but it stopped.
20:38-- yesitsme: It's chilly...
20:55-- yesitsme: I been to Memphis. They are missing B.B. there a lot. Many spots there are named after him.
20:57-- yesitsme: Concert? Emerald City?
21:54-- yesitsme: OH YEA... I forgot ('till now). ......... Wanted to ask anyone why is Mr.Regan in hospital?
21:54-- yesitsme: Saw articles that tell it -- but not why.
21:55-- yesitsme: Hope it's practically nothing - and for a quick recovery.
22:41-- yesitsme: LOL! --- On Six Flags Page - saw an ad for Dramamine. It says "Don't let motion sickness ruin the fun"
22:41-- yesitsme: Haaaaaaaha! If you get motion sickness, then maybe riding rides is not for you. Don't need to take something.
0:40-- yesitsme: Why WAS Mr.Regan in the hospital? - I guess he's home now and that's good.
14:34-- yesitsme: --NVM-- oK. (just had to ask the right ppl)
13:46-- Tex: I'm working on an ark...

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!
  • Page:

TOPIC: La Hacienda

La Hacienda 2 years 11 months ago #1

• SunDevil12
  • Fresh Boarder
Went to La Hacienda the other day, great service and really good food, i got the quesadillas, fast and fresh food
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: La Hacienda 2 years 11 months ago #2

• yesitsme
  • Best Audience
No matter how little 'love' some people think they get - I live around there (sort of), and I see a steady if not increasing amount of traffic going in there.. especially on weekend afternoons beginning Friday.
It's too hot - or cold - or mild ... outside
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 294 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2015 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2015. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides the latest and breaking news for Forney, Texas, and Kaufman County, Texas, online including sports news, scores, and photos; a community calendar; online business directory; and forums and chat.

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.