inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
6:30-- Exhibit A: Live vicariously through this young man and experience your worst WHEEL OF FORTUNE nightmare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztzwMiQTaI
12:31-- Tex: I did not go to the meeting I just emailed folks. We had a 10:30 and a 4:30 game and no one was parked on the street Saturday. If people are still parking there it wouldn't suprise me as there is an abundance of self important folks in Forney who feel rules do not apply to them I hope they write some tickets if it continues...I saw that Wheel of Fortune episode that fella dropped the ball more than once...I guess you don't have to be smart to go to college anymore.
15:01-- Gonzo: Blood Moon - Meh
15:26-- moocho: Tex we had a game at around 1:30 on Saturday on the field right next to the road in question. Not many parked there when we got there (we parked in lot by the Spellmen) but by the end of our game the street was almost full "no parking" signs be damned. That's when I took the picture. SMH
16:12-- Gonzo: "No Parking - Well except for YOU, of course"
16:12-- Gonzo: That's how ppl read it
21:09-- yesitsme: That's it!
21:09-- yesitsme: Hahaha
21:11-- yesitsme: I really like 4T's new banner up there ^^ --- and 'smokin' w Texas pride'
6:06-- faithfullT: Im in need of a good condtion couch. can you help?
13:30-- Tex: People don't think the rules are for them...There is this woman who drives a yellow 4 door jeep rubicon goes to pick up her kid from extracurriculars at the elementary school 4pm people are lined up in the school drive like you are supposed to for pick up, her? naw she comes flying up the exit driveway at 3:55 and whips into a parking space and has her kid come out across the pick up lanes to get in her vehicle cuz I guess they are special Forney people who don't have to follow rules...
16:34-- yesitsme: Hah.. don't let it get to you Tex. Some people, especially like that woman, pride themselves on finding a way to skirt stuff... and feel pretty smart about it too. But it will grind on you - because you can't DO anything about it. That's why you have to let.. it.. go... Hahah. Roll your eyes -hard- and take a deep breath. (Eye rolling can be relieving)
16:36-- yesitsme: @faithfullT: Sorry - no. Not right now. Also, I'm in need of a good used couch too!
16:37-- yesitsme: Keep checking Kaufman County Community Thrift Store - they have some decent ones many times. Not always all that inexpensive though. N side of Hwy80 - Antique Row.
16:38-- yesitsme: Hoping someone here CAN help more.
9:09-- hotrodjunky: Almost always couches and such for sale on forney exchange, rockwall exchange and such......closed groups on facebook, simply go to page and click on request to join button and you are usually approved within 3-5 hrs. Lots of great deals on there from automobiles to kitchen appliances and everything in between.
13:12-- Bill: Tex could as the school officials via the school guard to have a word about coming in the exit.
13:15-- Bill: My pet peeve are people who park in handicap and are not handicap. There have been times I had a handicap placard for use with someone else and still didn't park in handicap by myself. Some people don't have a handicap placard at all and still park there. At work I have had people go from office to office to find the offender and have them move their car.
14:10-- Tex: It's after school hours so I don't know, I asked my 12 y/o daughter who it was and she says oh that is so in so's grandma I said well she thinks she is special and my daughter says SHE thinks she is young have you seen the way she dresses? (LOL) she knows everybody so she thinks she can do anything...She for sure thinks she is above everyone else...
16:36-- Tex: A family in my neighborhood off Windy lane has lost their male schnauzer it's been almost a week, no collar gray and black. they have stuff posted and have checked with animal control...just putting it out here...
18:46-- yesitsme: Here is a picture of that Barky Von Schnauzer... https://www.facebook.com/forneynewsexaminer
18:47-- yesitsme: Hope they find him. Mostly bc my bestie gf has two, and live in the same area - and I know would be heartbroken if they went missing.
18:49-- yesitsme: Tex, it doesn't sound like you're 'letting go...' :)
18:49-- yesitsme: There isn't that much school left. But, coming in the exit is actually not cool at all. She knows that.
18:52-- yesitsme: @hotrodjunky; haven't heard from you in awhile! (I'm sending you a PM)
18:55-- yesitsme: @Bill; That is my hubs Pet Peeve too - in spades. When he has time he reports them to the store or Security people at the store, or police if they happen to be there.
18:56-- yesitsme: I see 'em and just fume to myself.
19:18-- DebbieKay: Tex, notify the principal of the school and the Kaufman Co SO/SRO. Give the vehicle description and the license plate and they can talk to her about how she is endangering her grandkid's life by having him/her cross through the pick up lanes.
19:25-- yesitsme: heh - maybe you CAN 'do something about it'
22:10-- yesitsme: HEY! What kind of gang fight or kid fight happened over here downtown about 25 minutes ago??
22:11-- yesitsme: Seen anything on facebook? It was at Guest & Gray office.
22:12-- yesitsme: (I'm assuming fight --- because I don't know another reason 25 HS age boys gather at a time on the street - and then 3 cop cars show up.
22:13-- yesitsme: The weird part is that many boys don't normally 'walk' home from school that way.... it was something they 'knew' about ahead of time.
22:14-- yesitsme: oH.. Well.. a lot of them could have stopped by in their cars too... the side-of-the-building lot was pretty full for a few minutes.
22:14-- yesitsme: "I'll meet you at the tracks!"

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!

TOPIC: SAKURA Sushi and Grill

SAKURA Sushi and Grill 10 months 2 weeks ago #1

• DebbieKay
  • Gold Boarder
  • AKA MamaBear
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
Shop Forney First
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 10 months 2 weeks ago #2

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
DebbieKay wrote:
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
I wish almost everyone the best of luck. It's not like I wish these businesses would close. I just wish they would have a product worth buying. If Sakura has a good product, especially priced less than Tokyo Harbor, they will succeed. In fact, if they have a good product priced cheaper than Tokyo Harbor, I predict the demise of TH instead. Even if it's just average though, you can bet they won't last.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 10 months 2 weeks ago #3

• katiev
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 10 months 2 weeks ago #4

• l8nighter
  • Senior Boarder
definite thumbs up for Miyako in Terrell. I approve.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 10 months 2 weeks ago #5

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
katiev wrote:
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent! Now I'm getting excited too! :partyblower

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 10 months 2 weeks ago #6

• EvilRoy
  • Fresh Boarder
I like my Sushi fried.........
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 181 guests and 2 members online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material cannot be copied without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.

Login or Register