Cloudy
46°F |  Forney, Texas |  Cloudy |  Humidity: 94% |  Wind: 7 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
1:12-- yesitsme: A lifer; is in with the general population - and he would have been absolutely MISERABLE there.
1:15-- yesitsme: much more fitting. Because we don't allow lynching. --- from some of the fb comments I read, he probably would have been.
1:17-- yesitsme: My gawd there were some totally harsh lynch-style comments.
2:28-- Longtimer: YIM, I agree. I'm one of these pro-life men that some women hate. To me, pro-life meaning funding and taking care of kids. I'm also pro-death-penalty, and I do think it was very appropriate for him in this case.
2:31-- Longtimer: I think the other way would have been much easier for us with him tho. Sentencing him to death gives him the 12 yr, ride the appeal train to the end thing. If they'd just given him life without parole, he'd probably killed himself long before then. He was a miserable person....and I dont even want to call him a human being.
2:34-- Longtimer: Listening to Kim's testimony, and her excuses....they're both the same. I cant imagine getting so low as they were then
4:42-- yesitsme: Her case is a little more complicated.
4:42-- yesitsme: a lot more complicated.
4:42-- yesitsme: Some of her testimony made me ill.
4:51-- yesitsme: We h'ain't seen you in soooo long 'round here! Hi hi hi
5:22-- Bill: I wonder how long before we see the made for TV movie
17:17-- Gonzo: Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely thought he would get the death penalty. For MANY reasons. The case was pretty iron-clad.
17:18-- Gonzo: and I also think death row will be hard on a guy like this.
17:18-- Gonzo: In Gen Pop, he could make relationships and manipulate ppl for his own purposes. He killed two LEO's. He would have been a rock-star.
17:19-- Gonzo: 99% of humans have a need for companionship, at some level. The Solitary nature of death row prevents that, at least in a meaningful way. I think it will be much harder on him there. He doesn't get to show anyone how smart he (thinks he) is, he doesn't get to manipulate them, etc.
17:20-- Tex: I'm with Gonzo on this...
17:21-- Gonzo: O.O
17:22-- Tex: After watching and hearing testimony and evidence the fella thought he was pretty smart but I saw so many holes in his plans he was really out there thinking he could get away with it the way he was planning it...
17:23-- Tex: I'd like to see Kim get the death penalty too but I'm not sure it will happen maybe about a 75% chance...
17:27-- Tex: I think he watched too much of the wrong kind of TV, he should have been watching more "I almost got away with it" and more Investigation Discovery channel shows and less network TV... Just him thinking he could throw stuff off a bridge into a lake and no one find it is absurd...
19:58-- yesitsme: Of course Gonzo has the opposing view
19:58-- yesitsme: ... and Tex
20:02-- yesitsme: I get the feeling he is a solitary natured sort of person. Give him a computer, and he'll be happy for all those years. Except for what you said about "he doesn't get to show anyone how smart he is". He can still manipulate plenty on Death Row. Heck, even Charles Manson got married from there.
20:02-- yesitsme: (Even though that was HER doing - not his)
20:04-- yesitsme: What will make me TOTALLY mad, is if he ever DID get some kind of book/movie deal.
20:05-- yesitsme: ... as some people have alluded to. It's not out of the realm of possibilities.
20:08-- yesitsme: Nevermind about Charles Manson. His Death Sentence was commuted to Life a long time ago
20:08-- yesitsme: Hope you still get the point though. He can still manipulate from there.
20:09-- yesitsme: I refuse to believe he has that much power with people though.
20:09-- yesitsme: His wife... yea. Others... no.
20:12-- yesitsme: I hope he is miserable THERE then.
20:13-- yesitsme: ... and Tex, I agree his plots were crazy.
20:14-- yesitsme: Don't know if it had to do w TV though. Hahahah
20:36-- yesitsme: He changed 'em on the fly too much to be considered very 'smart' or reliable. Genius, he ain't. I don't know why they said it in court.
20:44-- Tex: He pulled off the hardest part just fine, no eye witnesses, after that it all went to crap with poor planning, keeping everything too close to home, paper trails and actually discussing stuff with other people not involved, arrogance that he showed by calling crime stoppers (really? Like that was going to work) and as aforementioned throwing evidence off a bridge that is straight out of the movies any good murderer knows you have to get off the beaten path of a totally random place that does not connect with your being to dispose of anything and never leave a paper trail sheesh...
20:45-- Tex: That statement really needed some more commas...

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!

TOPIC: SAKURA Sushi and Grill

SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 6 months ago #1

• DebbieKay
  • Gold Boarder
  • AKA MamaBear
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
Shop Forney First
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 6 months ago #2

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
DebbieKay wrote:
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
I wish almost everyone the best of luck. It's not like I wish these businesses would close. I just wish they would have a product worth buying. If Sakura has a good product, especially priced less than Tokyo Harbor, they will succeed. In fact, if they have a good product priced cheaper than Tokyo Harbor, I predict the demise of TH instead. Even if it's just average though, you can bet they won't last.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 6 months ago #3

• katiev
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 6 months ago #4

• l8nighter
  • Senior Boarder
definite thumbs up for Miyako in Terrell. I approve.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 6 months ago #5

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
katiev wrote:
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent! Now I'm getting excited too! :partyblower

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 6 months ago #6

• EvilRoy
  • Fresh Boarder
I like my Sushi fried.........
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 248 guests and no members online

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.