Cloudy
64°F |  Forney, Texas |  Cloudy |  Humidity: 88% |  Wind: 7 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
20:46-- yesitsme: 40 X 30
20:54-- yesitsme: ---There is a big Estate Sale up in Trails of Chestnut Meadows today. 100 Lone Oak Court. I want to go but no time. Anyone been by there? It's a 3-day deal, but you know how that goes w Estate and Garage sales.
20:54-- yesitsme: First day Best
21:14-- ranger1: Led Zepplin. Did y'all not see the story recently where Plant turned down a $500 millon offer for a tour?
7:04-- yesitsme: No. No! Wow.
7:22-- yesitsme: My teeth are grinding - it's physically painful now. I WISH people would STOP calling it Zanata's.
7:22-- yesitsme: or Zanatas or anything like that. It doesn't belong to anyone named Zanata.
7:23-- yesitsme: The name of the restaurant is ZANATA. --- 'A' at the end -- no apostrophe - no 'S'. ... Now STOP IT.
7:24-- yesitsme: Please.
20:22-- DebbieKay: Anyone know if the Boy Scouts are going to sell Christmas Trees this year?
20:23-- DebbieKay: YIM. Maybe the people who shop at Krogers are looking forward to eating at Zanatas
20:24-- yesitsme: Heh heh hehhhh. ... Yea. that.
17:00-- yesitsme: I'm asking a Boy Scouting guy about the trees; Stand By, if you haven't heard already.
17:02-- yesitsme: Got It!!! YES!... Yes they will be selling Christmas Trees this year as they have in years past.
19:19-- yesitsme: ---- Yahoo News SO cracks me up a lot of times; They are buzz mongers. In their headlines right now they have one Headline about 172 people on a Cruise becoming ill -- right next to Headline about 8 Great Cruise deals for 2015. They do that on purpose!!!!
16:31-- yesitsme: ----ECHO in the Leo's sock box. C'mon folks! Put some in there!----
5:36-- yesitsme: This one's for you Tex: Nov.29th - http://gasmonkeybarngrill.com/event/zoso-led-zeppelin-tribute/
3:50-- a_beach_somewhere: YIM: Is Wal-marts open 24 hours on Thanksgiving? I think I'll go to Wal-marts and shop that day.
6:11-- yesitsme: Wal-marts......... :S
6:12-- yesitsme: Thanks for that. Hahah
6:13-- yesitsme: That's ANOTHER one!
6:16-- yesitsme: RE Sakura 4-1-1 thread......... Does anyone get wings from Wingstreet that is in there w the Pizza Hut in N.Forney? How do THOSE wings stack up?
6:17-- yesitsme: ... or does everyone just pretty much forget they have those there?
18:49-- Gonzo: Wingstreet - below average
21:44-- yesitsme: ahh hah. Thanks.
16:31-- ranger1: I'm sure it's right in line with their crappy pizza
18:00-- yesitsme: Ouch. I like their pizza the best. Don't even start! We've already established that everyone likes different pizza. That is why we have/need to have so many choices.
18:01-- yesitsme: (I'll bring up the days -again- when we only had ONE. You liked it, or you got it from out of town instead) Hahahah! They're are still here. With buffet. Can't remember last time I ate there.
18:01-- yesitsme: )
18:02-- yesitsme: Really.. it's not too bad either. Just .... sauce a little 'different'.
18:03-- yesitsme: Hope I didn't call up the Pizza War.
18:05-- yesitsme: BTW, I know for a fact that some local pizza purveyors pay close attention to us whenever we do have a Pizza War.
18:06-- yesitsme: ... or at least they USED to.
18:37-- Tex: VIVA LA NAPOLIS!!!!! the best cheese pizza this side of the Pecos!!!!
20:02-- ranger1: I'll still eat it lol. They are still the only place local you can get stuffed crust.
20:02-- ranger1: Did you ever go to Cane Rosso? Was that you?

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!

TOPIC: SAKURA Sushi and Grill

SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 5 months ago #1

• DebbieKay
  • Gold Boarder
  • AKA MamaBear
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
Shop Forney First
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 5 months ago #2

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
DebbieKay wrote:
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
I wish almost everyone the best of luck. It's not like I wish these businesses would close. I just wish they would have a product worth buying. If Sakura has a good product, especially priced less than Tokyo Harbor, they will succeed. In fact, if they have a good product priced cheaper than Tokyo Harbor, I predict the demise of TH instead. Even if it's just average though, you can bet they won't last.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 5 months ago #3

• katiev
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 5 months ago #4

• l8nighter
  • Senior Boarder
definite thumbs up for Miyako in Terrell. I approve.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 5 months ago #5

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
katiev wrote:
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent! Now I'm getting excited too! :partyblower

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 5 months ago #6

• EvilRoy
  • Fresh Boarder
I like my Sushi fried.........
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 897 guests and one member online

• annabelle

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.