Fair
73°F |  Forney, Texas |  Fair |  Humidity: 69% |  Wind: 0 mph

Login or Register

inForney.com

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History Popout Chat
17:31-- yesitsme: If you are a FACEBOOK user; you can see all the info on the upcoming acts @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mick-Spellman-Amphitheater-at-the-Forney-Community-Park/105702432865497?fref=ts
17:31-- yesitsme: Because facebook is everything.
17:31-- yesitsme: It's all FREE ads!
17:32-- yesitsme: Their webpage is outdated - looks like this; http://www.spellmanamphitheater.com/
17:33-- yesitsme: So... their advertising $ went to those Leaf cards.
17:34-- yesitsme: I also noted that the shows are starting an hour earlier - with no front bands.
17:35-- yesitsme: A lot of Fornians have to be HOME before 10:00pm I guess.
17:36-- yesitsme: ... even on Saturday nights.
17:37-- yesitsme: YOU better go to this one ranger, because the only other country one I see is Nov.1st. Scott Whittaker
17:38-- yesitsme: Whitaker
21:06-- yesitsme: Next weekend; http://spunetickets.com/flyer/id/23496345885509146 - NOT in Forney
21:40-- ranger1: Can't make it :( have had plans this weekend for 2 months unfortunately
21:41-- ranger1: I know more people can come on Saturday, but it's also competing with football. Are they all on Saturday or are some on Thursday?
21:47-- yesitsme: So how is it competing w football? College football? Yea
21:48-- yesitsme: Well lets see... 10/04 = Saturday. You won't like that one anyway. 10/18 = Saturday.
21:49-- yesitsme: 10/30 = a THURSDAY. Army Band Concert
21:49-- ranger1: well it depends who is playing there and who is playing football late lol
21:49-- yesitsme: 11/04 = Saturday. that dude ^^
21:49-- yesitsme: Ooops I mean 1st.
21:50-- yesitsme: 11/01.. a MONDAY?!?!? Weird. Maybe the date is wrong.
21:50-- yesitsme: Still, supposed to be that whitaker dude
21:51-- yesitsme: Oh no - wait 11/01 IS a Saturday. (Calendar flipped on me)
21:52-- yesitsme: 11/08 = Saturday
21:52-- yesitsme: 11/15 = not a concert. a movie.
21:53-- yesitsme: so yea. All but one on Saturdays
21:54-- yesitsme: So on that Spellman fb page they're promoting tomorrow's show w Chad McBride; and some person comments asking "Is it Heavy Metal?" HAHAHAH
21:55-- yesitsme: Apparently he does NOT WANT
21:55-- yesitsme: ... or, it was a good poke/joke
21:56-- yesitsme: They are really not saying WHAT is on 11/08, but it says "verteran's day concert". So maybe something patriotic. Maybe Forney Community Band. Who knows?
21:58-- yesitsme: I mean that person .... he doesn't just ask if it's "metal", but HEAVY metal. LOL! Like we've had that yet.
22:01-- yesitsme: Them girls appearing 10/18 are "pop, rock, and INSPIRATIONAL".
22:01-- yesitsme: So there ya go... a lot of people asked for that. You can't say 'they' aren't trying to please everyone.
22:02-- yesitsme: All in all --- I just don't think I'll be attending all of them this Fall. Just some.
22:15-- yesitsme: Maybe we could get these guys! They're "spiritual"; http://www.reverbnation.com/amongtheruin/songs
22:18-- yesitsme: Among the Ruin
Rank #3 US Dallas, TX Spiritual / nu metal / rock
22:23-- yesitsme: (They were #1 about a month ago)

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
A+ A A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yummy or Yucky? Thumbs Up? Down? You decide! Rate your local business (in)Forney(.com)!

TOPIC: SAKURA Sushi and Grill

SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 3 months ago #1

• DebbieKay
  • Gold Boarder
  • AKA MamaBear
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
Shop Forney First
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 3 months ago #2

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
DebbieKay wrote:
In the spot that was once Quattro Tasti and is right next to The Hole Thing (in Kickapoo Trace center at FM548 and FM740) across from Forney High School is a sign that says: Sakura Sushi and Grill Opening Soon.

OK BAS and all you other critics out there you may now predict their demise based on location, no lunch crowd in Forney and it being "meh". Haters gonna hate. Personally, I wish them the best of luck. :taunt:
I wish almost everyone the best of luck. It's not like I wish these businesses would close. I just wish they would have a product worth buying. If Sakura has a good product, especially priced less than Tokyo Harbor, they will succeed. In fact, if they have a good product priced cheaper than Tokyo Harbor, I predict the demise of TH instead. Even if it's just average though, you can bet they won't last.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 3 months ago #3

• katiev
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 3 months ago #4

• l8nighter
  • Senior Boarder
definite thumbs up for Miyako in Terrell. I approve.

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 3 months ago #5

• BAShaun
  • Expert Boarder
katiev wrote:
From what I understand the owner of this one also owns Miyako in Terrell. Check them out on Facebook...Miyako Terrell. I have heard it is outstanding sushi AND cheaper than TH. Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sushi every day for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent! Now I'm getting excited too! :partyblower

Re: SAKURA Sushi and Grill 1 year 3 months ago #6

• EvilRoy
  • Fresh Boarder
I like my Sushi fried.........
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

More from inForney.com

• Local News
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • About Us

Who's online...

We have 135 guests and 2 members online

• forney9

Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter #inForney

©2010-2014 inForney.com

Contact Us (online form)
Submit a tip (online form)
Advertise with us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: P.O. Box 3295
Forney, Texas 75126
All text and images are subject to Copyright ©inForney.com 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be copied, rewritten, or broadcast without express written consent from inForney.com. Stay Connected and R U IN?inForney.com

inForney.com provides Local News for Forney, Sports scores and photos, Community Calendar with events in Forney, our Online Business Directory for Forney businesses and restaraunts, and Forums and Chat for Forney residents!

Upgraded by: Web Design Company ©.